Please make sure:
- You have a physical printer set up as your default printer in your computer's settings.
- There is enough toner and paper in your physical printer.
- You are opening the .fdf file with Adobe Reader. While many programs can open PDF files these days, we rely on security technologies unique to Adobe Reader. You can get the latest version of Adobe Reader for free here.
- You have "Automatically trust documents with valid certification" selected in the Security (Enhanced) section of the Adobe Reader Preferences.
- You have a working internet connection (WiFi, LAN).